Wondering why your friends or people don’t take you or your business serious on Facebook ? This can also affect your brand building when care is not taken. Let’s go through these 10(Ten) Tips that can help you.
1. 𝟵𝟬% 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 Senior High school.
When you wanted to start getting intentional in 2012, they laughed at you and asked you who you are forming ‘motivational speaker’ for. Now, see you!
2. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡’𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧.
You are about to host an event titled “how to make 7-figures from your skill every month,” but your branding is terrible Or, you want to do a Graphic Design training, but your flyer has red, pink, and purple patches on it.
Oh well, Congratulations
3. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗡’𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗞.
Yet, a part of you believes that the rich man will become your client sometime tomorrow. Is God not wonderful?
4. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 ‘𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖,’ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 ‘𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬.’
Come to think of it, how many of these friends have ever done business with you?
5. 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗦𝗡’𝗧 𝗬𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗗.
You still “Works at Student.” Hmmmmmmmm. Best Wishes to you.
6. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗠𝗣 𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗗…
… and make posts about every irrelevant subject flying around on social media.
7. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗘𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦.
Why should we take you seriously when you’ve not even taken yourself seriously?
8. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 ‘𝗕𝗥𝗢’ 𝗔𝗡𝗗 ‘𝗦𝗜𝗦’ 𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
Respect – you’ve lost it. Now, people stay far from you.
9. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡’𝗧 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗.
You promised us that you would go live on Facebook tomorrow to teach us how to build a powerful brand on social media. 3 weeks later, we haven’t seen both you and the live session. We didn’t even get a logical explanation! We didn’t forget how you ghosted us. Please take this #tip_from_Samuel Kwame Boadu seriously. People want to connect with those who keep their words.
10. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗖 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚.
Out of the magnanimity () of my heart, I’ll recommend an effective solution for you.
Learn how to create social media content. You’ll be glad you did.
Can you see that those little things you’ve been doing online have taken a lot of opportunities from you? The aim of this post wasn’t to make you feel bad, but to point out loopholes you need to start closing ASAP. And if you have been intentional on this space so far, congratulations. If not, please have a rethink.
It is well! What did I say?